The Little Miss Historic Morganton Pageant is open to young ladies, ages 0-12, and young gentlemen, ages 1-6, who reside in North Carolina. The pageant takes place at the Morganton Festival in September on the KidZone Stage (located on North Green Street in Downtown Morganton)
- 0-11 months, Baby Miss Historic Morganton
- 12-23 months, Mini Miss Historic Morganton
- 2-3 years, Tiny Miss Historic Morganton
- 4-6 years, Little Miss Historic Morganton
- 7-9 years, Junior Miss Historic Morganton
- 10-12 years, Young Miss Historic Morganton
- 1-4 years, Mister Historic Morganton
- All participants receive small tiara for runner ups and gift
- Age Division Winners receive large tiara, gift, and sash
- Most Photogenic in each age division
- Mini Majestic – The contestant with the HIGHEST combined scores of Festival Wear/Sunday Best outfit and Photogenic out of ages 0-6 years
- Grand Majestic – The contestant with the HIGHEST combined scores of Festival Wear/Sunday Best outfit and Photogenic out of ages 7-12 years.
This year’s event
Pre-registration for the 2023 Pageant is highly recommended, but you can register the day of the event from 11:30-1:00 on Saturday, September 9th. This year’s event is set for Saturday, September 9 at 2:00pm – KidZone Stage.
Want to learn more?
Are you interested in learning more about the Miss Morganton Pageant or Little Miss Historic Morganton? Want to join in next year’s pageants? Send your contact information to email@example.com for information about Miss Morganton OR firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Little Miss Historic Morganton Pageant.