ATTENTION: Number of Days and Hours have changed! Pay close attention to vendor hours and fees.
No longer accepting LuLaRoe vendors.
All Vendors – Please read the 2017 Festival Rules & Regulations.
Questions? Call us at 828-438-5252 or send an email to email@example.com
Please help us save paper! If you received a copy of the application in the mail and information was incorrect, or you would like us to remove you from our database, please let us know!
Rules for having fun at HMF, Inc. Events:
These rules apply to all visitors at the Historic Morganton Festival and do not supersede but work in conjunction with the rules for those who have applied and been confirmed for a space within the Festival grounds/boundaries.
- No personal coolers
- No pets
- No smoking
- No solicitation
- No weapons of any kind
- No amplification
- No oversized signs [considered larger than letter sized (8.5″ x 11″) paper]
- No distribution of literature of any kind (such as flyers, letters, business cards, petitions, raffles tickets, etc.)
- We have a designated area set aside for the purpose of free speech, distribution of literature, etc. The designated area will be the park located at the corner of King Street and Meeting Street.
- ZERO TOLERANCE for non-compliance with these rules.
- The Historic Morganton Festival is a production of Historic Morganton Festival, Inc. a 501c (4) organization managed by a 14 member Board of Directors.