Sept. 7th & 8th, 2018
Join Morganton in celebrating 37 years of the Morganton Festival sponsored by Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge! The free festival features two national country acts, three stages, fun, games, and food for all ages, plus over a mile and a half of arts & craft vendors from all over the country!
This is your invitation to “come and play in the streets” of downtown Morganton during the 37th Annual Morganton Festival presented by Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge on September 7 & 8!! Famous for its mile and a half of arts and crafts, the Morganton Festival always offers free outdoor concerts, featuring a different national Country Music Star for the finale each night.
- Festival Hours are from 12pm noon to midnight on Friday (food vendors open at noon) and from 9am to 10pm on Saturday.
- Applications are now online for those interested in participating in the 2018 Historic Morganton Festival. Visit our Vendors page for more information.
- The 37th Annual Sunrise Run and Student Challenge will be held Saturday morning at Catawba Meadows Park. Click here for registration, race day details and a course map.
- Thanks to our sponsors, musical performances are free to the public! Check out the exciting lineup.
- The festival is an animal-free event and will go on rain or shine.